8/31/2005

Butcher

Grab a knife. Grasp it nice. Look at me and take a slice.
Do you now feel better?Are you not the bed wetter?
Should I beg on my knees? Should I say to you,"Oh, God Please!!"
Should I grab the knife that you grasp so nice?Should I save my ever so precious half life?
Has not God got a better plan? Are I not the worse of man?
Is it my time?Does hell ring it's chime?
Are I not the american slime?Have I not done the victimfull crime?
Will you be the one to do God's slop? Will you be there to watch my body flop?
Is this the plan that was meant for me?How in God's name could this be?
Look God, it's me. Shall I cry for thee?
I went to church.I did the works.
Why must I go?For I do not know. Does God's shovel move the snow?
Take the knife. And clean it nice.
God's plan is oh, oh so nice. Oh what luck has met all suffice. I die today, and you eat with the mice.
Are murders not God's hitmen?
Whats so good about God's plan for me? Why, oh why, must it be?
Shall I say,"Oh, God Please!!"Shall I beg on my knees?
Do you feel better?Are we not all, the many bed wetters?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the rhyming. I'm jealous, because I can't rhyme. Oh, well.

Anonymous said...

Your site Big Daddy, I found to be very interesting. When I was searching for Marlboro Cigs yours was the most eyecatching. While working on my site Marlboro Cigs I have been seeking ways to make it better and found yours to be helpful. Thanks!