8/29/2005

The pill in the rock

I was climbing up this hill and I noticed something before my feet. It was this rock. I looked at this rock. The rock looked like a pill so i took it upon my hand. I looked at the rock and it looked at me. I placed the rock back down and i noticed it too felt like me. It was just like the other rocks around it but different. I looked at it's pill like design. So I took it and swalloed it. It's gravelly sensation pushed its way down my esphagus. Suddenly I stood up and fell back. I was expecting to hit ground did not. I had looked at this hill for once I climbed up, it kept getting far away from me. I Flipped my body around to look at where it was for which I was to land. I saw nothing. I flung my arms around to catch something but it only led my fall to look foolish. Where is God when I need him? Where is Christ to reach out his hand and save me? --From my other blog(this is a better place)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Iiinteresting. Good ending, especially. Quite some thought process you got going on in this one.