8/29/2005

The man who saved my life before I lived it

Today I bought a fancy house. Tommorow I'll buy a couch. Than later this week, some smelly looking freak will take my couch from me. He'll tell me that if I dare to speak, he'll blast my brains for mice to eat. I'll cry when he points the gun at me, but I'll cry more when he takes my couch from me. I'll tell him "No! I love that couch so!" and then he'll start to snicker at me. He will take my couch, the only couch, that meant so much to me. Later that day, he'll come once again smelling of gin. He 'll wear a suit and some fancy boots that will kick my nice door in. He'll tell me lies, and I'll despise but later on I'll compromise. He'll take his suit and adjust it so, his tie is parrell to his toe. He will not threaten me with a fancy weapon so, he'll use his decked out briefcase so. Once again, I'll cry my friend, and and he'll laugh at me like so. He'll hand me a pen, that will never again to be ever seen at all. I'll use to, sign a paper or two. And Just like my couch, my once loved possesion of a house, will be gone beneath my knees. I'll go to jail for stealing rail, and then I'll realize. While I am unhappy, the things that made me sapppy, were the things that I once loved. I will once realize that today I should not buy a house and tommorow I'll be w/o a couch. For I have realized that I would not own the house or the couch, for they would own me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, I admit, this one totally went over my head. You know me, just about everything goes over my head. It's very... erm... well-written, though? That's a pretty piddly comment to make, but it is true.

The Surgeon said...

hot damn that be a good shit right thur

Mr. Daddy Lee said...

yes that is "good shit right thur". I appreciate the comment.