8/24/2005

Menthols

Ok lights, yes though they are quite shitty there is another form of cigarette that I find revolting. These are like the ashes of stronger cigarettes steeped in Vicks Vaporub rolled into a cute little cancer stick that might look okay but is far from satisfying. Cheap, and nasty menthols are supposed to be a refreshing blend of Asian Menthol, and in my view they completely ruin a good cancer stick but if you smoke them, fine, just don't offer me any. And what kind of a man smokes menthols? David Sedaris does.. but I find him to be a very funny writer in a sometimes-homosexual-sort-of-way, but menthols... I don't hold it against you Dave.

1 comment:

Mr. Daddy Lee said...

"like the ashes of stronger cigarettes steeped in Vicks Vaporub rolled into a cute little cancer stick that might look okay but is far from satisfying" It something I can see when I read it to myself. Brilliant done. Another Good shit.