10/04/2005

The sperm army

I am the sperm that led the charge against the eggs. I was the first one sent in to penetrate the inside. As the bullets of the egg defense were weakened by my superior skills I jumped to the main computer terminal. I could not access the main computer so I left my files in the computer server hoping to cause a disruption in all this bodies focuses. I heard that the big ship was pulling out so I tried to get back to it. As soon as I breached the door to get out of the egg, bullets riddled my inside and I plopped over dead.

The remains I left must have erupted to everyones surprise. It caused a reaction that created a super force for the male/sperm army. It must have been some sort of beast that feed from the opposing forces. It must have been an extremely large parasite troop force that we must have made a deal with. It also seemed to have forced the host army to meets its ever needs.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

whats the ship called?

The Surgeon said...

i like this one.. though i think you might have been able to to a better job.. 3 1/2 stars

Mr. Daddy Lee said...

yeah i thought the same, but when i wrote it, it felt complete when i reached the end

Anonymous said...

Haha, great. Nice imagery.