10/10/2005

A loyal retard

This past weekend a friend of mine did something a little stupid. In fact, his very face should have been slapped by hands of everyone who ever lived. It was a saturday night, and we were hoping to have a party with a few other guys. He had bought from an older friend, beverages that could cause visual to physical changes with excessive consumption. The party was lacking to other guys, females, as they would call em "Bitches". I started my own party and started taking shots myself while no was looking. The others, being the homophobic homosexuals that they are, decided they werent gonna party without bitches. The bitches never came, and they never partied. My friend on the other hand got tired.

To understand the situation, I should brief you on who my friend is. "Josh" is what we will call him. He's a prep athlete going for carpentry at tech school. He played football, basketball, and baseball. He grew up in a house that rewards stupidity. His family is also homophobic and the good book is the only book. Drinking and smoking and all other stuff is the devils tools. Josh, is 18 and now lives with his gramma because she is closer to his college. I'll describe josh in a short sentence. A loyal retard.

Back to the current sitaution. Josh gets tired and says to other guys that he is going home. Out of fear of his parents and gramma, he gives away his two 24 barely touched packs of alcoholic consumption cans. After he paid like $40 he gives it away.

What a fucking loyal retard. He wasted perfectly good beer. He was too dumb to realize his mistake. I couldn't tell him this was stupid, why would I?. I got free beer in the process.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, free beer. I wouldn't complain.