10/27/2005

If it could not, could it?

If we had no teeth, could we eat?
If we hand no fingers, could we feel?
If we had no tongue, could we taste?
If we had no eyes, could we see?
If we had no ears, could we listen?
If we Had no mouth, could we talk?
If we had no legs, could we walk?
If we had no brain, could we know?
If we had no church, could we believe?
If we had no gender identification, could we reproduce?
If we had no feelings, could we love?
If we had no tears, could we cry?
If we had no independce, could we depend?
If we had no take, could we have toke?
If Jesus had not died, could we be saved?
If we dont jump, could we be caught?
If we dont seek it, could it be sought?
If we had no question, could we have an answer?
If we had no name, could we identified?
If retards were not born, could we be alive?
If there was no way out, could there be a way in?

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Although I was searching for information for BENEFITS OF DISTILLED WATER.COM, I ended up staying for a while. You have a great blog Big Daddy. Keep it up.

Anonymous said...

I like your blog Big Daddy and the info you have. I am constantly on the lookout for more info on
BATH BALL FILTER.COM

Anonymous said...

Great blog Big Daddy. I'm glad I stopped for a moment to read what you have to say :-)

BATH WATER FILTER.COM

Anonymous said...

Hi Big Daddy. This site came up when I was doing my research for REPLACEMENT SHOWER FILTER.COM. Even though my search for water related info may not end here, your site provides valuable content. I will bookmark this post for the moment. Thanks for the read.

Anonymous said...

Great info Big Daddy. I'm glad I stopped by for a while. I am searching for related information for DRINKING WATER PARASITES.COM and found your blog. this post makes a good read and I'll look forward to seeing more posts.

Anonymous said...

Hi Big Daddy. I am constantly on the lookout for more information about water related posts. I know this post isn't totally related to my site DRINKING WATER PARASITES.COM,but you have great information. Keep up the great posts and I'll stop by again.

Anonymous said...

Great blog Big Daddy. I'm glad I stopped for a moment to read what you have to say :-)

REPLACEMENT SHOWER FILTER.COM

Anonymous said...

Great blog Big Daddy. I'm glad I stopped for a moment to read what you have to say :-)

RECOMMENDED DAILY WATER INTAKE.COM

Mr. Daddy Lee said...

I bath in parasite infested water!! I also drink from a fountain of urine!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Big Daddy. This site came up when I was doing my research for BATH BALL FILTER.COM. Even though my search for water related info may not end here, your site provides valuable content. I will bookmark this post for the moment. Thanks for the read.