10/05/2005

Eggs last stand

It was a brutal day for I. I was the captain of an elite ground force. We had sent a massive amount of troops to gaurd our Egg royal and to defend a possible attack from the outside forces that breach past the main gates. I led my troops down into what we all called a 'complete failure'. It was on the twenty eighth day of the month my army was sent down to do the regular duty. We reached the entrance, with our guns and all the weapons possible, ready for an attack. We sent a few smaller ships off our beach to aid us.

Today was the worst day in my female army warfare history. We were warned of an outside presence that possed a possible threat. The message was unclear to what extent of damage it could cause. So we prepared for the army we call the "sperm germ". We had for years, practiced for sperm germ warfare, but not encountered it ourselves. We were expecting a small vessel to float in and out and send a large amount of troops.

It was to our surprise when at 4:30 pm our main walls were breached by this massive vessel. It kept going in and out till we dumped a warm liquid on it. It was then it shot millions of troops out of cannon like hole in little boats. Millions were packed in small boats that came to our shore. Our turets killed thousands before they could get to land. Thousand others made the beach surface. We had all our defenses protecting the main outpost. Wave after wave kept coming and wave after wave we kept killing.

Our turret stations were under heavy fire and they were getting close to our fences. From there we went down hill. One of their units was able to down a turret station and get past the fence. Then more and more came through. We sent 90% of our troops remaining to the main post. We needed to protect it at all costs. The 10 % we left to do ground battle. They had slaughtered them all but were killed themselves. It was this one troop, the "Elite" sperm germ, who had by himself, took out our main post troops. I was shot in the arm and was down with intense pain. I watched as that fucking bastard tried to access the main computer. I dont know exactly if he did but he forgot this stuff with his picture and info written on it. He darted to the door to get out when he heard the sound of their ship leaving. I laid there with my small pistol in my hand. Before he could reach the door I pulled the gun up and dropped him like a dead duck.

He didnt access the main computer but he set a parastic reaction. The thing toke over the main outpost and began to grow, we were told to meet its every demands. It promised the queen that it will be out in at least 12 months if not earlier. I doubt it myself. Why? because this thing, this parasite, keeps growing and needing more. Doesnt matter what I think anymore. Why? Because of my failure to defeat this thing, I will be hung in front of everyone to show my failure. I hope the parasite dies!!

2 comments:

Mr. Daddy Lee said...

I am deaf, dont they know that?

Anonymous said...

Haha, another one. These are great, really.