9/20/2005

Road kill

I am the head.I am the head
I am the beak.I am the head
I am the beak.I am the bird
I am the head.That is dead
I am the wings that make it fly. I am the chest that shows no lies. I am the wings that make it fly
I am the wings that make it fly. I am the chest. That knows best.I am the wings that make it fly
I am the wings that make it fly.I am the lungs it needs to live. I am the wings that make it fly
I am the wings that make it fly.I am the air it breathes.I am the wings that make it fly
I am the wings that make it fly.I am the chest hole. I am the wings that make it fly
I am the spot that missed the shot
I am the spot that missed the shot
I am the spot that missed the shot
I am the tail that no longer wails I am the tail that no longer wails
I am the tail that no longer wails I am the tail that no longer wails
I am the tail that no longer wails. I am the tail that no longer wails
I am the remains of once a life. Based on survival that ended in strife

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice rhythm, again. That's talent right there if you can write something about roadkill.