9/15/2005

Losers On Line

LOL, hahaha. Its all instant message bull shit. LMAO. Who the hell is stupid to right this bullshit . I'll tell you who. Its the preppy, people that others think they want to be, idiots. They have created a disease. How many times have you gotten an email, a instant message, where someone writes LOL or haha. So you really think they are Laughing Out Loud or laughing "ha ha ha". Its bullshit. I have seen people I know who get a joke, but they dont laugh. So what do they do? They write lol. Fucking hypocrites. Why not write what is truly going on. For Example:

This is what usually happens

Blingy Thingy: Why did the chicken cross the road?
Dummass: I dont know, why?
Blingy Thingy: To get to the otherside!
Dummass: lol!

This is what really should happen

Blingy Thingy: Why did the chicken cross the road?
Dummass: I dont know, why?
Blingy Thingy: To get to the otherside!
Dummass: I know my name on here is Dummass, but that joke is one where you dont say it out loud dumbass. Go shot yourself.

Get the drift? No one ever writes lol and actually is doing what they write. Its a disease, fucking hypocrites.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

BTW. IMAO. Ur a loser and your wrong. LOL (you see I really am laughing)

Anonymous said...

dude.im sorry. but i sort of agree with "anonymous" on this one. true, it pisses me of sometimes too and i try not to comply to the general "e-lingo". in addition, i admire the "feel" of this post, but the vehemence portrayed could be channeled into something a little more worth while dont you think?. i could see the both of you clad in the honorable garb of prosperous, respected, and elderly philosiphers but with shitposts what would we be teaching the younglings who have thier heads bowed down to our sandals. the elderly who find offence in your teachings and who hide in thier ignorance can be ignored, but its those who listen that you should to strive to enlighten. in the meantime i must depart and proceed to my chamber to study and meditate on this for some time.

Anonymous said...

I have to make my own point here. Your blog is good. Whoever writes this "anonymous" stuff, should at least have the courage to id themselves. They fear the truth. They hide behind the name of anonymous. I must do the same, because I fear the unknown truths that I one day will want to seek.

Anonymous said...

This is hilarious. Exactly why I use "XD" instead of "LOL."

I know it's the same principle, shh. At least it isn't "LOL." God, how I hate that.