3/08/2006

My humps(camel humps)

what you gonna do with all that junk all that junk inside that trunk? I’ma get, get, get, get, you drunk, Get you love drunk off my hump. My hump, 8xMy lovely camel humps,

Check it outI drive these ladies crazy, I do it on the daily, They treat me really nicely, They buy me all these iceies. Dolce & Gabbana, Fendi and then DonnaKaran, got me sharin’ All their money got me wearin' fly, whether I ain’t askin, They say they love my ass in Seven Jeans, True Religion, I say no, but they keep givin’ So I keep on takin’And no I ain’t takin’ We can keep on datin’ Now keep on demonstrating.

My love, my love, my love, my love You love my camel humps, My hump, my hump, my hump, My humps they got you, She’s got me spitin. (Oooo) Spitin’ all your water on me and spitin your saliva on me. She’s got me spitin’. (Oooo) Spitin’ all your water on me,(uh) on me, on me

What you gonna do with all that junk? All that junk inside that trunk? I’m a get, get, get, get, you drunk, Get you love drunk off my hump.
What you gon’ do with all that sass? All that sass inside them jeans? I’m a make, make, make, make you scream Make u scream, make you scream. Cause of my hump, my hump, my hump, my hump. My hump, my hump, my hump, my lovely camel humps, check it out!

I met a girl down at the disco. She said hey, hey, hey yeah let’s goI could be your baby, you can be my honey Let's spend time not water. salt water your salt water wit my fresh water, Salty, Salty Fresh, Mix your salt water with my fresh water, salty, salty riiiiiiight

They say I'm really sexy, The girls they wanna sex me. They always standing undero me, Always crawlin under me. Tryin’ a feel my hump, hump, Lookin’ at my camel humps, humps. You can look but you can’t touch em, If you touch em I’m a start some drama, You don’t want no drama, No, no drama, no, no, no, no drama So don’t pull on my dick, girl, You ain’t my girl, girl, I’m just tryn’a dance girl, And move my camel humps.

My hump, my hump, my hump, my hump, My hump, my hump, my hump, my hump, my hump, my hump. My hump, my hump, my hump, My humps they got you, She’s got me spitin. (Oooo) Spitin’ all your water on me and spitin all your saliva on me. She’s got me spitin’. (Oooo) Spitin’ all your water on me,(uh) on me, on me

What you gon’ do with all that junk?All that junk inside that trunk?I’m a get, get, get, get, you drunk,Get you love drunk off this hump.What you gon’ do with all that breast? All that breast inside that shirt? I’m a make, make, make, make you work Make you work, work, make you work

She's got me spitin'(Ooo) Spitin' all your on me (uh) on me, on me.So real (so real) repeated 17x

No comments: