3/19/2006

10 Steps To Unleash The Devil Within ( or God)

To unleash the Devil (God) within one's self one will have to follow these simple instructions:

1. Find false truth within something you are apart of.
2. Exploit this false truth with the approval of your true peers.
3. Build up a negative feeling.
4. Understand what you must do.
5. If these steps have not been achieved, stop reading now.
6. Augment the false truth and the negative feeling.
7. Transform the negativity into a place where you can roam freely within the corrupt.
8. Keep in mind to breathe, very important to breathe.
9. As you walk within the corrupt, make sure to keep the negative feeling alive.
10. When the time is right, strike without hesitation and leave 'hurt' within the corrupt.
11. If you've followed these steps to each true extent, you'll reach pure Nirvana.

(also depending on your moral standing results will differ)

1 comment:

Aeliot said...

I've done my time, did my dilidalling, and now I feel great. Leave me alone with this bloggin business. I let you down. Let me gather my meal tickets and head on to the next town where I can start again new and refreshed.