12/07/2006

You

My heart used to have pulse and flutter full of love
It used to beat like a drum controlled by he above
You came in once and got the prize
And with it you took my pride
You came again to revive what was left
And moments later you disappear
In my hand I hold my heart
Its pulse is near nothing but yet it keeps going
Then I trip into your arms bearing my heart in my hands.
You let go so I can fall to the gravel below
With each foot of yours bears a blow to my sides
My hands barely grasp the heart I have
Your face of anger resonates in the foot
The foot that kicks my hands free of my heart
The foot stomps my heart til there is not a beat left
My blood pools around me like a man who is to drown
The out from the darkness comes something I have never seen
You offer your hand to pick me up with a glimmer in your eye
I roll over to let myself die
Knowing that in your hands lays a lie

No comments: