2/07/2006

The World I burned

Note to reader: All names have been changed for confidentiality reasons except for that of Josh Neu.

Tigers wait to pounce. A sniper takes his time to get the crosshairs to meet the head of his ill-fated enemy. I strike like the matchstick after you let it burn to your finger and drop it on the ground that happens to be covered by gasoline and other flammable liquids. A few days ago, while I was at Biblestudy, a careless individual recieved a phone call from the walking, talking and air wasting tumor we refer to as "R". She was avertly invited and I was thrown in the mix to go with the careless individual to pick her up. Lightmeuplester left the biblestudy meeting, but before he did, he told me to tell her "I left because she was coming".

Most would take the information he had given and passed it away as nonsense. I knew better, and I am the matchstick. Tumors stick out and need to be romved. They are problems that get worse. You can decorate your tumor with fancy what nots, but you and I know it wont go away and it still looks ugly. "R", the tumor that haunts your dreams, ruins your nightmares and makes suicide look like a wedding gown. Shes the defect in your melted down barbie doll.

Lightmeuplester is the cancer surgeon who removes the tumors only to later find out another one has appeared. He's the surgeon that takes a chainsaw to it and rips it apart so he can pee on every piece. He's the bullet in your gun, to quick to avoid, and deadly if hit right.

It was cold outside. It took minutes to walk a few feet to my careless friend's white compact ford ranger. Joints would freeze up. Cramps were the impifimy of warm days. We crawled into his truck and waited with our shoulders up and our legs pinched together. While most would think of what they would say, I did not. I am the tiger, the sniper. I am the matchstick.

We had reached the root of all cancer, we had come to R's home. You have to cough everytime shes around or your near her, you cant stop it. She is cancer, you hack and hack and she wont leave. We drove with her squished in the middle of us. It was like a brain tumor, but not as sexy. She yacked and yacked like the cancer that keeps reproducing. I hardly responded, let alone spoke. I made sure we didnt go back to biblestudy. Having a tumor is one thing, but to let it contaminate others is just wrong.

We drove around until we reached a place hosting a party. I walked in like Marla's first entrance in the movie Fight Club. As I walked down the stairs everyone flocked to me like I was their deity and their born again savior rolled into one. Just like their deity or born again savior, I shooed them away from like they were ants and Iwas the magnifying glass.

As I walked down the stairs to where the party was at, I meet Josh Neu. Josh Neu-Noun: A man/woman who appears to be a human like ape with an IQ believed to be in the negative. A mother's boy/girl to an obsessive degree,that can not hold a sustainable amount of alcohol and assertively says that he is allergic to smoking because thats whats his mother said, then ends up smoking after and pouts about if confronted.

He approached me yelling my name in drunkly excitment. I kicked him in the balls and moved slightly to the left to watch him fall face first to the floor. I watched as he got up and tried to shake my careless friend' hand but missed and fell again. He's the singer without out a song. I walked out the room to the room where they were taking shots. I had a few and went back into the room where Josh and the tumor were.

I found a chair, shooed the person from it, and sat down. All the sudden this girl "Mrs. Hott Hott Every guy wants to Fuck me, athlete" who has never started a conversation with me, decides to do so. She must have thought that of all the nobodies in the area I was the nobody to talk to. The king of nobodies. I had to end the conversation quickly like a light cig she pathetically smokes. I looked over my shoulders only to peer my eyes on what is around me.

The living, world contaminating tumor, was enjoying It's night greatly. I was glad it was. It's high pitched voice squeaking around with its disturbing smiling. It's smile is like a mole A tumorus mole that slowly builds. Sure it looks harmless, but inside its hell.

The cervix of night was dialating and the birth of morning was moments away. We once again smashed into the truck and drove back to her place to drop her off. I had still not spoke to her, other than the moment when we picked her up. She was happy in a deathly way. "You guys made my night" she said while in the truck. I was raped by that saying.

We pulled into her driveway, and I got out and let her out. She was about to take a step towards her house when I said to her in a straight and emotionless face "He(Lightmeuplester) told me to tell you that he left halo(biblestudy) because you were coming". I watched as she melted inside in tears and did just about the same on the outside. I then I asked how her night went in the same way. She said "You just ruined it.By saying that." I didnt reach out to comfort her and my face didnt make a move. I looked as if someone was cut out of the picture and all that is left is the space where I was. Like a person looking for God and knows hes not there. A matchstick has no expressions.

A tiger or sniper could'nt kill as good as I do. Even God was envious. I strike like the matchstick after you let it burn to your finger and drop it on the ground that happens to be covered by gasoline and other flammable liquids. R was the building and lightmeuplester was the person who lit it. The building burns down while others watch in utter amazement. Burn motherfucker, burn.

3 comments:

Mr. Daddy Lee said...

FYI:We here at SAPS we have always referred to Rosa as a tumor based on what the "narrator" from Fight Club refers to Marla as. For more information contact us here at SAPS or "your prefer deity"-Lightmeuplester.

The Surgeon said...

wow... wow.. i thought it was great for a little while there.. THEN i get to the part where you killed the tumor with a straight face and WHABAAM!! like having my testicles punched i almost jumped out of my chair in excitement.. extra points for writing about me cuz i like reading about myself.. 9.5 out of 10 bitches

Mr. Daddy Lee said...

For those of you who read the story and believe this is about "R" you are entitled to your belief. Take in mind this may or may not be about R but about the other characters and my character to a more intense degree. However, you read as you read and I write as I write. No matter what we all read, it will all be different to each one of us--just like the Holy Bible.